Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Not my printer my laptop. it wont boot up and says i need to…

Customer Question
Not my printer my...

Not my printer my laptop. it wont boot up and says i need to install an operation system? Can you help me with that?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

I dont know, all i know it is Windows 10. i wish i knew.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

Dont have one, it never came with one and my backup is down

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That when i do the diagnostics it says that there is no hard drive installed?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/27/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the laptop?

Thank you