Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am enrolled in HP Instant Ink. I was away about 10 days…

Customer Question
I am enrolled in...

I am enrolled in HP Instant Ink. I was away about 10 days from printing. Now, when I try to print I get the "Cartridge cannot be used until printer is enrolled I'n HP Instant Ink. I have been enrolled since I purchased it about two years ago.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Office Jet 4650

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

This is the only error message. Yes, I can open the lid.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need to know more about me?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/27/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.