Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't connect my wireless lc 103 to 107 to my wireless…

Customer Question
I can't connect my...

I can't connect my wireless lc 103 to 107 to my wireless network.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/27/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the error you get now when you try to connect to wifi?

Please let me know

Thank you

It does not print. Where is an error message?

What is the make and model of the printer?

NO

ok, bit confused as I asked you the make and model of the printer and you reply with No.

Sorry LC 103 to 107. Don't know which one.

ok, and what exactly happens when you try to connect it to your wifi network?

Are you there?

yes... I asked you another question.. can you reply to it please?

I am connected to my network. how do I connect my printer to the network?
  1. Press Menu.
  2. Press Up or Down arrow key to choose the Network and press OK.
  3. Press Up or Down arrow key to choose the WLAN and press OK. (This step might be skipped in some models.)
  4. Press Up or Down arrow key to choose the Setup Wizard and press OK.

Follow the steps to choose and connect to your wifi network.

Le me know when you have

How did you go with the instructions I gave you?