Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer is not visible on wireless cox. Wirelessly, Not at…

Customer Question
Printer is not visible...

Printer is not visible on wireless cox.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly,

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not at all since I got the printer, about 3 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It will work as a printer and both my PC and Apple cox ok to other printers

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/27/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

What is the operating system of your computer?

Windows 10

What is the make and model of your printer?

No thanks not at this time Your charge is above the price at which I purchased the printer

The Secure remote assistance request is automatically sent by the system not me. If you don't want it, you can ignore it.

Windows 10