Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Is an HP OfficeJet 3830 printer compatible with a Mac with…

Customer Question
Is an HP OfficeJet...

Is an HP OfficeJet 3830 printer compatible with a Mac with OSX Yosemite

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

HP office jet 3830 printer Is it compatible with a Mac computer OSX yosemite Version 10.10.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

This is a new HP OfficeJet 3830 and I want to know if it is compatable with my Mac OSX Yosemite Version 10.10.5

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

I never have

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/27/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I will try my best to help you out

As per the downloads available for this printer model, it does have the HP easy start app listed for macos 10.10 indicating that its compatible

click on the link below to download and install/run the hp easy start app

it will automatically locate the compatible printer software and download and install it

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-officejet-3830-all-in-one-printer-series/7172321/model/7172322/swItemId/mp-166618-7

let me know if you face any difficulty

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask if you have any question. Please provide a rating for the service, effort and the time by clicking on the stars located on the upper right corner of this page. In case the problem still persist or you have more question then simply use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button on justanswer email and I will be happy to answer your question. Thank you