Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to reconnect my HP officejet 4630 to my laptop…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to reconnect my HP officejet 4630 to my laptop after being away for 6 months and can't get it to work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Acer

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Acer? Have you installed any updates recently?

No. Rhere are two cords, one blue that I have connected and a black one that I can't find a connection for

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/27/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

To connect this printer to computer you will need 2 wires:

1. power cable that goes into power outlet

2. USB cable that will connect from PC to Printer

That is done
I am still waiting for an answer to my question
I am still waiting an answer to my question. Either give me a helpful answer or refund my money
I want a solution not the answer I got. I am not so stupid that I don't know toplug in two cords

Can you specify what the issue is?

In your original question you stated "one blue that I have connected and a black one that I can't find a connection for", so I gave you an answer

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.