Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer works fine with the new computer program Windows…

Customer Question
The printer works fine...

The printer works fine with the new computer program Windows 10. However, I have a program called Greetings Workshop and the printer will not print from this program. I am thinking I need to make the Greetings Workshop program printer friendly.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never have as far as I know. I am 91 years of age and this may explain part of my problem. However, the printer works find from the computer but apparently needs to become acquainted with the Greetings Workshop.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello how are you this evening? Does that program have any printer settings?

not that I am aware of

Do you get any type of errors when attempting to print? Is the printer listed?

It did give me a reason but I have forgotten exactly what it said.

Sometimes using another payment method, or calling the number on the back of your card will assist the payment process. When it is complete I can log into the computer.

Would you be able to try printing again so you can tell me the error you received?