Josh, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I bought new ink but I don't remember how to put it in. My

Customer Question

I bought new ink but I don't remember how to put it in. My printer is canon pixma mx410 and the ink is pixma 210XL. Can you help?
JA: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your Pixma?
Customer: no but it's been a while since I did put one in.
JA: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?
Customer: no error messages and i can open the lid but I'm not sure where it's supposed to go!!
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!