Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I bought new ink but I don't remember how to put it in. My…

Customer Question
I bought new ink...

I bought new ink but I don't remember how to put it in. My printer is canon pixma mx410 and the ink is pixma 210XL. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your Pixma?

No but it's been a while since I did put one in.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error messages and i can open the lid but I'm not sure where it's supposed to go!!

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!