Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to print from my computer that I thought was…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to print from my computer that I thought was connected but it just keeps saying my printer is not online. i cant figure out how to get it online

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I think it has been a while. we moved in may and havent used it since the move so I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/26/2017
Technician: SorenX, Technician replied 7 months ago
SorenX
SorenX, Technician

Hi, my name is Chris!

When was the last time you were able to print successfully.