Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I set up the printer and it worked. now it will not print.

Customer Question
I set up the...

I set up the printer and it worked. now it will not print

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp 4650 all-in-one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I just set it up today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
11/26/2017
Technician: SorenX, Technician replied 4 months ago
SorenX
SorenX, Technician

Hi, my name is Chris!

What happens exactly when you try to print? Do you get an error message of some kind?

no error message it just goes into the print que qnd sits there

Hmm, I see. And it worked for a little while but now it does not?

Did you make any changes to the system in that time?

no

Okay, I see. You issue is a little different from what I thought you were dealing with.

What I'm going to do is opt out of the question and open it up to other Experts who may be able to assist you better. You will be notified when there's another response.

Forget it
John, Computer Science Engineer