Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I signed up to have my printer connected but never got to…

Customer Question
I signed up to...

I signed up to have my printer connected but never got to talk to an agent

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF 2760

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

It's a new printer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It needs to get connected to a lap top also

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/26/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Sorry for the inconvenience, how do you want to connect the printer to the PC?