Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It won't copy documents. Workforce 3640. Yesterday. Unknown…

Customer Question
It won't copy documents ...

It won't copy documents

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Workforce 3640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Unknown

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/26/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What computer are you printing from, or do you use the Epson WF 3640 as a standalone photocopier and/or fax, only?

When you say it won't copy documents, please explain a little as to what happens - or does not happen that should happen? Reply to Expert, and I will help and advise you.