Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It prints same thing over and over how do I stop it from…

Customer Question
It prints same thing...

It prints same thing over and over how do I stop it from doing this

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp envy 5644

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just started

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

How do I do that as im 85 years and don't know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I printed a chrocet pattern it printed it 7 times and I turned off printer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/26/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris