Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Support code 1403 The type of print head is incorrect. It is…

Customer Question
Support code 1403 The...

Support code 1403 The type of print head is incorrect.

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes it is on copy and I can't change it off copy to check yhe other print jobs

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/26/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you please tell me the model number of the printer?