Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I replaced cartridge 252 xl with the new Epson one, but the…

Customer Question
I replaced cartridge 252...

I replaced cartridge 252 xl with the new Epson one , but the printer doesn't recognize it

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Wf 3640

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes i can open it ,the error is it does not recognize genuine Epson cartage

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/26/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?