Printers

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Nathan, Engineer

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
Cleaned my MX922 print head and reinstalled. now the printer
Nathan, Engineer
Cleaned my MX922 print head and reinstalled . now the printer tells me it is the wrong head … read more
I have a Epson Sylus CX7400 Series and I need to know how to
Nathan, Engineer
I have a Epson Sylus CX7400 Series and I need to know how to replace all of the ink cartridges. Unfortunately I tried to save some money by purchasing from Carrot Ink replacement cartridges and I hope… read more
I have a Pixma MX922. After 6 months it now prints blank
Nathan, Engineer
I have a Pixma MX922. After 6 months it now prints blank pages. It acts like its printing fine, Ink spool moves back and forth and paper comes out but blank. I tried re-installing drivers and changing… read more
Canon Pro 9000, Yellow Ink cartridge is back filling with
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Customer: Canon Pro 9000, Yellow Ink cartridge is back filling with Blue ink while printer is turned off. … read more
: How do I remove the printhead off a canon pixma mp490
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
: How do I remove the printhead off a canon pixma mp490 to clean it? Ihave tried the cleaning and deep cleaning. it sat unused months… read more
I have Canon PIXMA MX922 printer. Suddenly, the magenta color
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
I have Canon PIXMA MX922 printer. Suddenly, the magenta color stopped printing although there was still ink in the cartridge. Changing the cartridge and cleaning heads did not have any effect. Any sug… read more
All color pictures I print come out with a magenta tint
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I've got two different model printers and two different model pc's. All color pictures I print come out with a magenta tint. They can print black. ( Printed a black and white pattern, no problem) When… read more
My canon pixma mx 780 printer prints in any color, but not
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
My canon pixma mx 780 printer prints in any color, but not in black and white. I have cleaned and deep cleaned heads. Before it quite printing B/W at all (the page will have splotches of black on it),… read more
My mx922 wont print or copy anything black. Ive cleaned the
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
My mx922 won't print or copy anything black. I've cleaned the heads and checked the ink and that didn't help.… read more
Both copying and printing the black characters are intermittent.
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Both copying and printing the black characters are intermittent. Some print, other lines are cut in half and other lines do not print at all. I ran the deep cleaning process and changed both black ink… read more
I have a Canon Pixma MX700. It has been working well since
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I have a Canon Pixma MX700. It has been working well since I bought it, three or four years ago. Suddenly, the printer doesn't print or, rather, it will print some material in colors, but nothing, it … read more
I have a 3 year old Canon MP250 printer, and have recently
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I have a 3 year old Canon MP250 printer, and have recently replaced the ink cartridges. After a few weeks of operation (not having printer very much), I am getting a message that the ink is depleted. … read more
My printer has been disconnected for several months. how do
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
my printer has been disconnected for several months. how do i make it start printing again?… read more
Have a cannon PRIMXA MP480 that was just printing fine and
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Have a cannon PRIMXA MP480 that was just printing fine and ink catridge ran low. Changed catridges and when I went to print alignment lines were jagged on some of print out. I have cleaned, deep clean… read more
Just replaced the black ink cartridge and the printer says
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Just replaced the black ink cartridge and the printer says "waiting for report and black ink is running low". Nothing will print.… read more
My Canon i560 Desktop printer purchased in 2003 is not printing
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
My Canon i560 Desktop printer purchased in 2003 is not printing the correct colors on my documents for the past few months. Have performed several cleanings and deep cleaning along with nozzle checks.… read more
My printer Canon MX876 keeps printing out everything with lines
Andy, Elec & Comp pro
My printer Canon MX876 keeps printing out everything with lines through it, or sorry white spaces. Initially I presumed it had run out of ink so changed all the ink cartridges. Now with all new ink ca… read more
Hi, I have a Canon Pixma iP4200 printer (purchased about
Charlie
Charlie, Field engineer
Hi, I have a Canon Pixma iP4200 printer (purchased about 4 years ago). I have been really pleased with it, using it mostly for printing photographs. Because of the cost of replacing the cartridges (he… read more