Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a wireless printer HP Envoy 5530 I am trying to print…

Customer Question
I have a wireless...

I have a wireless printer HP Envoy 5530 I am trying to print from a laptop and it says I need a key code. I can't find the paperwork on this and I've had it for 2 years. Laptop broke after we purchased the printer. Initially it printed a test page so I know it works.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

I have no idea where a key code would be probably in the paperwork that I can't find,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

My husband bought me a new computer then I had the windows 8 crap to deal with so 2 years later I had a tecky fix it so It looks like a regular windows computer and I am able to use this. Please help me

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

1. Turn on the printer, if it is not already turned on.

2. On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon.

The Wireless Summary screen appears.

3. Touch Settings, and then touch Wireless Setup Wizard.

4. Follow the instructions on the control panel to select your wireless network and enter the wireless password.

Note : Please do not use WPS to connect to the wireless. Instead use the Standard setup method.

Then, try printing again.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>