Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Its not my printer its my screen has become so large i cant…

Customer Question
Its not my printer...

Its not my printer its my screen has become so large i cant see my mail.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I use aol

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No I have never had a problem until now. I get my mail but the screen has become so large i cant see the mail after it opens. I dont know if I hit something that caused everything to become so large.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/26/2017
Technician: John, Printer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
John, Printer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Are you using a windows or mac computer also which web browser are you using to open your emails?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

windows and the browser I like is firefox but i also use Crome

Thank you for the details.Please try the following.

While you are in the email page press and hold CTRL key and tap - (minus) key to reduce the size

I use to be able to find the way to change the size of the things on the screen but now it has changed and i cant locate it.
I dont have the ability to get your email on my phone.

Have you tried my above suggestion to reduce the font size in your email?

Do you want me to remote access to your computer and fix the screen size issue ?

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.