Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson WF 4630 printer and I've cleaned the print…

Customer Question
I have an Epson...

I have an Epson WF 4630 printer and I've cleaned the print head, replace ink cartridges and still cannot eliminate the streaks I get when I try to print. Any other cleaning I can do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Epson Workforce Pro WF-4630

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error messages I can open the lid

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/26/2017
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Greetings!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today! One moment while I review the notes and we'll go from there. Thanks!

Yes, with streaks, you'll want to clean the rollers and the fuser assembly as well (if you have that). Also ensure that the printer is unplugged and turned off before doing this. Often times, the rollers or fuser is causing streaks on the page.

Let me know if you have any other concerns or questions about this and I'll be happy to help. Please also remember to rate my service using the stars when you get a chance. Thanks!