Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My MX700 is not recognizing my cyan cartridge slot. Put In a…

Customer Question
My MX700 is not...

My MX700 is not recognizing my cyan cartridge slot. Put In a new cartridge and did doesnt.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

I did once but never again. If I take the cartridge out and then re-insert tha blinking light goes out. I then print a page and the blinking light reappears and the ptinter shows that the cyan has an empty cartridge.

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

Brand new

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/26/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 9 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff