Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

To check the remaining ink level, visually inspect the

Customer Question
To check the remaining...

To check the remaining ink level, visually inspect the remaining ink in the ink tank.
If the function for remaining ink level notification is working and an ink tank is refilled before the remaining ink level reaches the lower limit line shown on the ink tank, a significant error may occur in the accuracy of remaining ink level notification function. If you want to refill an ink tank before the remaining ink level reaches the lower limit line, be sure to follow the procedure in the manual. If printing is continued when the remaining ink level is below the lower limit line, the printer may consume a certain amount of ink to return to printable status and may also become damaged.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

Yes To check the remaining ink level, visually inspect the remaining ink in the ink tank.

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

It is new printer just started using today

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/26/2017
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Electronics Pete

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried visually inspecting the ink cartridges?

If there is no or little ink left, or if they haven't been used in a while and have dried up, try replacing the ink cartridges with new ones.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------