Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just switched to NBN in Australia, with has variable IP and…

Customer Question
Just switched to NBN...

Just switched to NBN in Australia, with has variable IP and now can't wirelessly connect to our Cannon MG7760 printer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MG7760: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/26/2017
Technician: hongkongpom, Technician replied 8 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Technician

Hello the variable IP won't have any effect because that is the IP for the public side of your router. Your internal network is a different kettle of fish. Unless you print remotely from the cloud to your home printer.

If they changed your router to a new one, then you'll need to go into the settings on the printer itself and join the new Wifi network transmitted by the NBN router.