Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need help setting up my printer

Customer Question
I need help setting up my printer
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/26/2017
Technician: hongkongpom, Technician replied 7 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Technician

What you need to do is install the software that came with the printer.

Do not plug the printer into the computer until you are told to do so. This will be the USB cable from the printer to your computer.

You can have the printer plugged into the power and turned on, but again do not plug the USB cable into the computer until the installation instructions tell you do so. When you are told to plug the printer in to the USB socket, the software will be installed and then you can print to your printer.

Please let me know if you have any further questions