Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Xxxxx xxxxx here. I received color cartridges instead of the…

Customer Question
Xxxxx xxxxx here. I...

Xxxxx xxxxx here. I received color cartridges instead of the black which is what I use mostly. I can send the 2 color cartridges back but I need a black one soon as possible. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hewlett-Packard HP Envy 7640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP?

Never had a problem before

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It has been connected... The other month we had conniction problems

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/26/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.