Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's only printing in &W. And it says to load paper when…

Customer Question
It's only printing in...

It's only printing in B&W. And it says to load paper when it's already loaded.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Pro 100 series

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just started, but the printer has been idle for several weeks.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I'm not sure about the computer (OS X Yosemite ver. 10.10.5) The printer says it has the latest update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/26/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, I think I have solved the problem. The printer is out of ink (even though the supply levels says nearly full). Thanks

Thank you