Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have replaced all the ink cartridges but it still says not…

Customer Question
I have replaced all...

I have replaced all the ink cartridges but it still says not enough to keep print quality

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

J485DW

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Am able to open the lid yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The message says not enough to keep print quality

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No I no longer need a response

Thank you