Printers

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

SorenX
SorenX
SorenX, Technician

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
My printer...Brother HL-1110 no longer prints. Apple mac
Richard, IT Manager
When I turn the printer on it turns green and you hear a rolling sound for a few seconds and then it turns orange… read more
I cannot connect my wireless Brother HL-3070CW printer to my
Ashik, Master's Degree
I cannot connect my wireless Brother HL-3070CW printer to my laptop. … read more
Brand new Brother Printer Model: HL - 1110 Serial No:
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
Brand new Brother Printer Model: HL - 1110 Serial No: E72063M7N442635 … read more
I have a HL 1110 which has been working until now. HL 1110
Richard, IT Manager
I have a HL 1110 which has been working until now. … read more
I just bought a HL-110 and I want to connect to my wifi and
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Hello, I just bought a HL-110 and I want to connect to my wifi and my mac laptop so I can print - is there an easy way to do this ? … read more
I just bought a Brother HL-L2380DW for my Mac PC, One that
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I just bought a Brother HL-L2380DW for my Mac PC, One that doesn't have a CD ROM port. \ … read more
Is it possible to purchase a new installation cd rom for my
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
is it possible to purchase a new installation cd rom for my brother printer model number HL-L2320D Series … read more
We dont have CD rom, and want to hook laptop to printer.
Pete, Senior Engineer
Hi! We dont have CD rom, and want to hook laptop to printer. … read more
Attempts to Add Printer unsuccessful. This is a new printer
WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Master's Degree
Attempts to Add Printer unsuccessful. This is a new printer Brother HL-1110. iT IS NOT AMONG LIST OF PRINTERS. The installer disc will not go on my computer - A Dell OptiPlex 9020. Can you help me ple… read more
I have just purchased a printer - brother HL-1110. My CD drive
I have just purchased a printer - brother HL-1110. My CD drive is not working. I need to install this printer. How do I do this?… read more
I have a HL-1430 and the red alarm light is blinking. The Resolved
Pete, Senior Engineer
I have a HL-1430 and the red alarm light is blinking. The Resolved Question: I have a HL-1430 and the red alarm light is blinking. The manual tells me that a service error has occurred and it is a ROM… read more
Ive tried to install the drivers for the HL-1110 on Mac OS
I've tried to install the drivers for the HL-1110 on Mac OS 10.6. The driver says it has been installed correctly, but my computer is unable to find the printer on the network.… read more
I have a Brother MFC-5490CN which is working well with my old
Colin Vincent
Colin Vincent, Company director/Engineer
I have a Brother MFC-5490CN which is working well with my old Apple i-Mac computer. The computer has malfunctioned and I am getting a new one, but I have a problem: I have lost/mislaid the printer's C… read more
I have a brother printer mfc490cw LC61seris. I have delected
PCDrMiller
PCDrMiller, Bachelor's Degree
I have a brother printer mfc490cw LC61seris. I have delected the old driver. I still have the origlonal disk for the soft ware. My question is that do I need new software to make this printer work wit… read more
Is there a place online where I can find the Users Guide which
Mac Tech
Mac Tech, IT Consultant
Is there a place online where I can find the User's Guide which came on the CD-ROM with my Brother HL-404CDN? I have misplaced the CD-ROM and need the troubleshooting tips asap. Thanks for your help.… read more
I have a Brother HL-5170 DN and a Brother HL- 5150 D virtually
Smile
Smile, Bachelor's Degree
I have a Brother HL-5170 DN and a Brother HL- 5150 D virtually identical machines. One prints 20lb grey letterhead nearly exclusively the other odds and ends, usually 20lb white paper for reports etc … read more
A friend built me a new computer. My old computer had a brother
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
A friend built me a new computer. My old computer had a brother 1440 - HL Laser Printer. I don't have the CD-ROM that came with old computer to install the printer with my new computer.… read more
I have a Brother MFC 240C. I have experienced delays printing.
Andy, Elec & Comp pro
I have a Brother MFC 240C. I have experienced delays printing. The other day it stopped printing all together. I have subsequently uninstalled the soft ware and tried to reinstall using CDs that came … read more