Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My wifi is not working. how can I fix this problem? Usb.

Customer Question
My wifi is not...

My wifi is not working. how can I fix this problem?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/25/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

I have done that.
I cant pay for the service
how can I reconnect the wifi
please let me know how to reconnect my wifi
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

What is the model number of your printer?

MFC-J430w
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Alright. please wait meanwhile I compose the instructions

I cant pay for this service
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

This is a Paid Service.

Its $5+(your questions value).

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for

contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.