Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Carftridge not recognized. Sasys cartridge not recognized.

Customer Question
Carftridge not recognized Technician's...

Carftridge not recognized

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

Sasys cartridge not recognized

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

Just got printer new cartridge

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

still need help. tried a fix from google but either i screwed up or it did not work either. cartridge looks identical to the one i was told to replace.

Unfortunately, the error that you are experiencing is an internal failure which would require repair/replacement. The bad news is that your printer is outside of warranty and it would cost more to repair the printer than to buy a new one.

do not ave hooked up to my computer yet. i was just vtrying to use a a copier first