Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I had a wireless setup working for several months and now…

Customer Question
I had a wireless...

I had a wireless setup working for several months and now when I try to print it says printer in error state. I tried resetting with installation disc and it does the same thing ?

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't remember I don't know how to update but I think my computer does it automatily

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried using the non wireless connection and it still won't print

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What operating system do you use?

Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I use windows 10 on my HP laptop. My printer is a Epson Expression XP 420 .When I bought the printer I followed the Epson instructions for setting up the printer wireless.everything worked fine until my nephew from North Carolina came to visit and ask me to use my Wi Fi .I was using the password ***** came with my AT&T router he said I should change my password ***** some thing easier to remember so he changed my password ***** bad boy pedro my dogs name ever since then when I try to print my laptop says Printer is in error state. How do I get it out of error state ? thank you Paul. If I am going to charged another fee forget it and I will call Epson Help line. I wen't on epsons online help to ask a question and all of a sudden I was connected to your site I think that was a sneaky way to get me on your site when I thought I was still on Epson site

Yes, this is a paid service.

Do you wish to continue?

No I paid $23.00 yesterday and got nothing you people sure know how to rip people off and take advantage of us when we thought we were on Epsons Site no thank you I will call Epson or figure it out myself .Ps Iwould never recommend you all you care about is the money. No Thanks for Nothing. Paul

Thank you

No

Thank you