Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cleaning my ink on my hp5520, tore the cable on the display…

Customer Question
Cleaning my ink on...

Cleaning my ink on my hp5520, tore the cable on the display as it was so hard to get out.. it has this number winxin E230343 awm 2896 80c 30v vw1h can this be purchased

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp5520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

It would not print the black so i took it apart and cleaned everything, i watched u-tube to see how to do it and everything is fine except I need this part to see the display case

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I just want to know if I can buy this part

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/25/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 9 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify you only want the cable replaced to the display?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff