Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Hp8600 error message the printheadappears to be missing,not…

Customer Question
Hp8600 error message...

Hp8600 error message the printheadappears to be missing,not dedected or incorrectly installed. I followed steps to correct the problem, didn't help. maybe I did something wrong. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

I cannot print anything. when the computer comes on it sounds like no paper is in the tray, but their is.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?