Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need some assistance with respect to my printer.

Customer Question
I need some assistance...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

SCX-4729FW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

There is a black line from top to bottom in the middle of the page for the past 2 weeks.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't understand the notion of updating OS.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/25/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

As already mentioned, for the past 2 weeks.

Hi

I am not available today so I am going to opt out for another expert to helpyou.

They will email you when they pick this up

Thanks

Kris

Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do not need your help anymore. For some unknown reason, I have just printed a page with no line from top to bottom. Thank you very much. Conrad LeBlanc

Thank you