Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Mt MG7520 is connected to WLAN and offline. How do I get it…

Customer Question
Mt MG7520 is connected...

Mt MG7520 is connected to WLAN and offline. How do I get it online?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/25/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I've never used it wireless.

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is off and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

It's touch. No button
Just forget it.

I will flag this for a refund as you have asked me to forget it

Thanks

Kris