Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer just will not connect to my computer. I have

Customer Question
My printer just will...

My printer just will not connect to my computer. I have uninstalled antiviral programs thinking that that was the problem. I'm at my wits end. It was installed once upon a time and since I downloaded McAfee antiviral it's just gone. I don't know what is going on

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly as the USB cable I got with the printer - I cannot find on the printer where the square end goes.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I haven't as I brought the printer in september 2017

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so Pearl, I've just got a lot of work to do and I've spent all afternoon trying to figure this nutter out!!

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Is this site safe as you now have my bank account details?????????? I'm worried now as I thought this was an Australian company
11/25/2017
Technician: Damian Costa,
 replied 9 months ago
Damian Costa

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

Technician: Damian Costa,
 replied 9 months ago

We are worldwide Experts...I am in the USA myself

Technician: Damian Costa,
 replied 9 months ago

Did you replace or do anything to your router recently?

Technician: Damian Costa,
 replied 9 months ago

That may have caused the issue?

Hello Damian, thank you but I eventually sorted it out.
Technician: Damian Costa,
 replied 9 months ago

Guessing it was a firewall issue with Mcafee

Whatever it was...we are here is you need us again