Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Canon MX710 tells me it cannot connect to the Server.

Customer Question
Good evening, My Canon...

Good evening, My Canon MX710 tells me it cannot connect to the Server

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Netgear

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I disconnected the power and restarted. The I-phone and desktop will not show the printer on the app

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/25/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions below.

1. Press the Setup/menu button on your printer.

2. Press the Right/left Arrow buttons to select Wireless LAN setup, and then press the OK button.

3. It may ask to activate Wireless LAN. Select Yes, then press the OK button. When wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.

4. Select Easy setup, and then press the OK button.

5. Use the arrow keys to select your access point (wireless) name, then press the OK button.

6. Enter the network key (wireless name) and press OK button. Make sure that the network key is correct, it is case sensitive.

7. When the connected to the access point screen appears, press the OK button.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>
The window on the printer tells me: Detected a WPS compatible access point.To start set-up press
the WPS button on the access point for about 5 seconds and press ok on the device.
I do not see a 'WPS' button anywhere
This is beginning to sound like a ponzi scheme.
No thanks.

The Remote support is an auto generated response. You can ignore it.

Please do not choose WPS. Could you please select Standard Setup?

Thank you.

Customer/p>