Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I don't find the option for double sided printing on my

Customer Question
I don't find the...

I don't find the option for double sided printing on my brother mfc-9130

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MFC-9130?

Since i bought it - refurbished by brother - two weeks ago. it never vworked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Mac osx 10.7.5 -- there is no more update to it. my old printer had no issues with duplex operation - it was just "old"

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/25/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

1. From an application, such as Apple TextEdit, click the File menu, and then select Print.
  2. Select Brother MFC-XXXX (where XXXX is your model name).

(For Mac OS X v10.6.8)
    For more page setup options, click the disclosure triangle beside the Printer pop-up menu.

(For OS X v10.7.x or later)
    For more page setup options, click the Show Details button.

3. Click the Orientation button that matches the way you want the document to print.
  4. For automatic 2-sided printing, do the following:

1. Click the application pop-up menu, and then select Layout.
      The Layout setting options appear.
    2. Select the Short-Edge binding or Long-Edge binding option for the Two-Sided print setting.
    3. Change other printer settings, if needed.
    4. Click Print.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!