Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP OfficeJet 4652 printer that just jams on the…

Customer Question
I have an HP...

I have an HP OfficeJet 4652 printer that just jams on the paper path. There is a second baffle that the paper flows under. I can't get it to go back into place after clearing the jam

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

I'm using a dell computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Couple days. The paper just jams., Won't do two-sides at all and onlyu does one sided part of the time

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

+9

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm using windows 10 the latest update. The problem appears to be with the second tray paperguide.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/25/2017
Technician: R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor replied 7 months ago
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with the OfficeJet printer.

I would like to know if the paper jam was cleared and any additional information.

You can not get it back into place? What are you trying to put back into place, the baffle?

How far has the printer been taking apart?