Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Im trying to print some photos. I got them all scanned and…

Customer Question
Im trying to print...

Im trying to print some photos. I got them all scanned and in a file, but I cant figure out how to print them.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson 340

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Its not the printer, its me. Im ignorant. My brother usually does this for me but he is not here

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Again, I couldnt tell you. I just did some kind of up date on the printer, bnut the OS ???

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can the call me on the phone?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/25/2017
Technician: R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor replied 7 months ago
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I would like to help you. I understand that you can scan the pictures into the computer and you would like to print them.

When you try to print them what error do you get?

What program are you using to print them?