Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I get a scan from my printer (Epson-630) to my

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a scan from my printer (Epson-630) to my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It is an Epson-630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just a month. I have a new computer (a Dell) and I cannot get it to work. It worked on my old one,

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

A couple of days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe that will do it. Thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/24/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Just send it
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

What should I send?

That is more than I want to spend. Just give me back the $5.00
No. I'll talk to my grandson with a master's degree in computer science
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.

I do not want to go to ***** I think the charge is too much. You gave me the impression that the $5.00 would give me an answer on my email. You have not been honest with me.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

kindly ignore the remote access message that is automatically generated by the website and I have no control over it.

I believe I have said it all
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Thank you .

I hope that you will not charge me the $39.00. Although I agreed to the $5.00, I will be upset if you charge me extra. As of now, you have not answered my question. You have been just a little sneaky about this whole thing.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Alright, here's how this works.

I don't determine the charge or what is displayed on the site.

As a normal user you ask the questions and am the same where I answer for your questions.

The site charges you and the remote assistance is automatically offered for all the users who asks questions.

If you don't need you can ignore it.

But As I mentioned I have no control over them.