Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Ihave a new Canon Pixma MP495 and trying to find how to

Customer Question
Ihave a new Canon...

Ihave a new Canon Pixma MP495 and trying to find how to enter the key code for the wifi connection. I cannot seem to find the way to put in [ and ] in order to allow me to enter numbers, also need to enter upper case letters for the whole key code for access?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Today, we had to change the SIM was not working, so new one installed, we are receiving wifi fine on pc and tablet. Sorry it is a an MX495 printer

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes but not with the printer and still trying to set up as I cannot find how to enter the numbers and letters on the printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No I only help to know how to get numbers and upper case letters on MX495 printer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/24/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.