Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Once I start up my notebook, Serial#CND7130KBM,

Customer Question
Once I start up...

Once I start up my notebook, Serial#CND7130KBM, model#15-ay145nr, Im asked to renew my user and password ***** if not I will be unable to power up, I ignored it the first time, and sure enough it powered down. took it to local geek, they thought they solved it, think it was someone asking for the user and pass. went home and continued with the issue, happens towards the end of the month for the past few months

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

Computer ignorant here, is windows 10 the answer?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

Again, I wouldnt know how to

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/25/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.