Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Error message when attempting to copy on to card stock. The…

Customer Question
Error message when attempting...

Error message when attempting to copy on to card stock

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

The paper source setting is invalid. Touch detail to check available settings

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Last year?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to print this projrct now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/24/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

Workforce WF- 3620
not sure
wifi

Please do the following:

1. Right-click the printer icon on the Windows task bar, then select Printer Settings.
  2. If necessary, click the Main Tab.
  3. Select the Paper Source you want to use.
  4. Click OK.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

not helpful information

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Are you sure that you have selected the right paper source before printing the card stock?

Thank you.

attempting continue to get error message

Please try the instructions in the link below.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CE36201~faq-275342

Thank you.