Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Getting message that printer is offline when I try to print.

Customer Question
Getting message that printer...

Getting message that printer is offline when I try to print

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

About 5 minutes ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/24/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Thank you.

Customer/p>