Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a canon Maxify MB5350. Ive had it approx 18 months…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a canon Maxify MB5350. Ive had it approx 18 months and recently changed 2 catridges (until then it was running on the originals). Today ive turned it on and the printer heads noise of it goign back and forth sounds as usual but the printer then goes to support code B504 and the power light(orange) and on light (blueish white) both flash alternatly. Ive tried a memory reset and unplugging the printer and manually re-installing the catridges but still the same issue

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MAXIFY MB5350: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Probably never to be honest

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/24/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

All sorted now thanks