Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It prints really slow. ok on copies but everything else

Customer Question
It prints really slow...

It prints really slow. ok on copies but everything else takes about 5 minutes per sheet

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Desk Jet 2652

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

2 weeks its only one month old

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I dont know how to do that i have limited computer skills

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/24/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

i plugged it back in
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Great And is the printer connected over WiFi or USB?

only want to pay $5
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

For you kind information the basic pay would be $5 and you will pay additional for your question you have asked,

And kindly ignore the remote access message that is automatically generated by the website and I have no control over it.

Basic wifi
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Thank you.Let me check

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-deskjet-2600-all-in-one-printer-series/12319824/model/15787933

Please go the above link and download the HP DeskJet / Ink Advantage 2600/2675/2676/2677/2678 Full Feature Software and Drivers

Let me know when that is done