Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I've changed the router and don't know the passphrase to…

Customer Question
I've changed the router...

I've changed the router and don't know the passphrase to register access

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

About a month ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need how to get a paraphrase the printer has found the router ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/24/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the router?

Please let me know