Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I think my replacement cartridge is too big? I am replacing…

Customer Question
I think my replacement...

I think my replacement cartridge is too big? I am replacing a 63 but the new cartridge is 63/302 and does not seem to fit. this is my first time replacing a cartridge.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

4650

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes. and I took out the other cartridge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/24/2017
Technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

HP 63 Ink is the correct ink for your printer. Please make sure you have removed any plastic tab that is covering the ink dispenser area of the cartridge.