Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I used to be able to print to my printer Canon MX922. Now it…

Customer Question
I used to be...

I used to be able to print to my printer Canon MX922. Now it says printer is not connected when it is because it will copy and scan but suddenly will not print from my macBook

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

How do I do that

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

how is printer connected to Mac...usb or wifi