Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't find the page for my Epson ET2550 utility. I need to…

Customer Question
I can't find the...

I can't find the page for my Epson ET2550 utility. I need to clean the nozzles.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

MacBook Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ET2550?

This is the first time I've tried to check the utilities since last summer (we were gone for three months)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it. I just want to get the printer to print color.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/24/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

This is the first time in months that I have tried to check the nozzles. With the tank system, I know I'm not out of ink but since we were gone for the summer, the nozzles may have dried out.
I don't need a secure assistance. I just need to know where the printer for the EPSON et 2550 is. The only one that comes up is for the printer I use when I am in Colorado for the summer. Even though I have the EPSON ET 2550 as my default, it keeps going back to the NX I use in the summer.
I meant the printer utility. I can't find it to put it in the dock.
It works fine with black and white. I checked the applications and I can't find it there...
Nevermind. I've solved the problem from here.

Sorry for the delay. What was the issue?